Sunday, September 18, 2011

Self-Stitched-Sept Weekly Recap: Week Three


Sept 12 - Day off from work, this eggplant BCBG shirt (bought on consignment) makes my summer a-line look a little less summer-y.


Sept 13 - Back to work!  My Spring Green Dress always receives many compliments around the office.


Sept 14 - Wore this blouse with a black Banana Republic skirt.


Sept 15 - Ha, this is a really weird photo, not quite sure what I was doing here.  Anyway, here I'm wearing a silk shirt I bought on clearance at Ann Taylor for $10 and this skirt.  


Sept 16 - Wore my flutter sleeve blouse with black pants on Friday.


Sept 17 - Saturday actually began to feel like Fall, so I dusted off my boots (yay!) and wore skinny jeans, a cardi from Madewell, and a blouse from the same pattern as my flutter sleeve blouse.


Sept 18 - Remember when I said I'd keep this peach georgette blouse around for when things got desperate during Self-Stitched-Sept? Well, I'm already there with my casual wardrobe. I wore this blouse with Lucky jeans, looking way too dressed up to watch football.

2 comments:

  1. I am so inspired by your lovely blouses to make some. I also adore that pink dress with the ruffle!

    ReplyDelete