Friday, September 30, 2011

Self-Stitched-Sept Weekly Recap: Week Five


Sept 26th - Cheated a bit by wearing a vintage dress on my birthday (still handmade, just not made by me).


Sept 27th - Wore a new blouse I just finished the night before (I'll tell you more about this project next week).


Sept 28th - Wore a refashioned blazer (took off the sleeves) over a Laundry georgette sundress I've had for a long time.


Sept 29th - Office Sundress again, a personal fave.


Sept 30th - Wore my Spring Green Dress for the last day of Self-Stitched-Sept. The weather's beginning to feel very autumn-like lately; I sadly think I may be retiring this one soon. :(

The week of Self-Stitched-Sept is complete!  This month really flew by and I enjoyed the entire process (didn't even mind taking photos of myself every morning, surprisingly enough).  It really gave me a new appreciation of the garment I've made.  Having a few items of clothing you love and feel connected is incredibly satisfying.  And who knows?  Maybe by the time the next self-stitched/me-made month comes around I'll be able accept the challenge wear only the clothes I've made.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes, that green dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete